Data privacy is of high importance for Whole Lot of Rosie and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
How we use your information?
We will use your information in the for the below reasons and in the following ways:
- To carry out a contract between you and us:
- If you choose to sign up for an account on our website, to provide you with this account
- to fulfil and deliver any order that you place with us
- to take payment from you
- to provide you with a receipt
- to protect and defend our legal rights
- Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal data:
- to monitor our website, including data to help us provide information and layouts in the most effective manner
- to ensure we provide the most efficient customer experience for you and better understand your needs as a browser and customer.
- to analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services and your experience
- to enable Whole Lot of Rosie to manage customer service interactions with you whether this be over the phone, by email or letter
- to manage competitions that you have entered e.g. let you know you’ve won a competition
- to review and assess any volunteering or work application that you submit to us.
- Whole Lot of Rosie will email you if you have items in your basket or that a transaction has not been processed. This is done by use of a cookie file,
- If you have consented to receive marketing information from us, we may use your information in the following ways:
- We will process details of your previous transactions and contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to merchandise you have purchased
- If you want to change or update any of the details that you have registered online with us, or would like to amend your subscription preferences or unsubscribe. The option is always available on this website. Or please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How we share your information
- We share your information with our core service providers and third party platforms where necessary for our business to function; For example, we provide your address to Paypal who provide fraud detection services and credit risk checks
- Your information may be processed by a third party in order to maintain the functionality of our website and database.
- In the event that you add items to your basket but do not complete a transaction, our abandon basket partner will automatically send you an e-mail to remind you that there are items in your basket.
- Whilst you are a member of our mailing list we may share your information with a trusted email service provider. In this case we use a company called Mailchimp. They are not permitted to use your information after you unsubscribe. We also use an app as part of our WordPress Website called Mailpoet, for the same reasons and with the same restrictions.
How long do we keep your data?
- We will keep your data for direct marketing until you no longer consent (you can do this by unsubscribing at the bottom of all of our emails).
- Ifyou do not open our marketing emails for 2 years we will consider you inactive and remove you from our mailing list.
- We will assess all data regularly and after a period of time will delete your personal information.
What are your rights?
Right to access
- You have the right to request to be informed of all the personal data we hold on you at any time
- Right to portability
- Whenever Whole Lot of Rosie processes your personal data, based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to ask for a copy of your data transferred to you or another party you specify. We can only transfer or provide personal data you have personally submitted to us.
- Right to rectification
- You have the right to request changes or updates to your data at any time. You can email us or use our online contact for to request this.
All data submitted is transmitted via gateway provider WooCommerce. Data submitted in relation to a purchase is also encrypted before being sent to our payment gateway provider for authorisation. We employ a variety of measures to protect your personal information when it is submitted to our site. The payment gateway provider is required by law to keep this information confidential. We do not store any financial information (credit cards, etc.) on our servers. The personal information we do store on our servers (name, address, email, phone number, etc.) is protected by standard industry-wide security measures. Compromising the security measures employed by us or by our payment gateway provider is punishable by law.
Links: http://www.wholoelotofrosie.co.uk contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.